Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hello 2017

Hi folks.
     I just don't have enough time to do all the stuff I'm doing, but I'm too stubborn to quit. So! Here's a list of upcoming cars shows to go to. Hopefully I can attend some too, and see you there. http://www.carshowjax.com

     Here's a burning limo, just because.


     For the many musicians and other folks I've met & handed out cards to I'm trying to do some new things music-wise. My original group Andy T & The Tangents is looking for gigs and you can hear some of the studio stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/andy-t-7

     I'm also looking for a rhythm section (bass, drums & maybe keys with vocals) to do a blues and jazz influenced trio or quartet doing standards that can work restaurants, bars, weddings and whatever. Heavy emphasis on different rhythms, styles, feels and dynamics with a focus on improvisation. If that's of interest reach out. I'm easy to find. www.AndyToomey.com

     Finally, I want to do a performance project with guitar, DJ, dancers & lights/video/projection.
This'll be more of a periodic event, not a bar band. I have no idea if it'll fly or make money, but it might be fun. Besides no one ever got rich doing other people's stuff.

     OK, I promise car stuff again soon, if you are looking to buy or sell a hot rod or cool car of any kind let me know. I might be interested and either way I can help spread the word. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment